SC2 Pte Ltd (SC2) was founded in 1993 as a non-profit subsidiary of Singapore Contractors Association Limited (SCAL) with the encouragement and support from the following:
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
- Building Construction Authority (BCA)
- Housing & Development Board (HDB)
- Building Construction and Timber Industries Employees Union (BATU)
- National Trades Union Congress (NTUC)
- Real Estate Developers Association (REDAS)
- Singapore Institute of Architects (SIA)
- Association of Consulting Engineers Singapore (ACES)
- Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV)
The main purpose of SC2 is to safeguard people, property and the environment by providing professional safety audit on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH).
Our organization has been offering OSH management system auditing service to the industry since 1993. SC2 auditors are experienced OSH auditors approved by MOM and registered with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA).